Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wally-World and back

Sunrise on our pond.  I haven't been able to find out what kind of flowering tree this is but it sure is pretty.  I'll keep cruising the internet and report back, if I locate a match.  Might be a cross-breed, strange things happen in a 12 month growing season.


The sign on the camp's shower door should read, "NOT EVERYTHING IS UP TO DATE IN KANSAS CITY"


On the way to Wally-World I stopped to send a couple of packages..I bet this is the only post office in the country without a waiting line...it is indeed, the smallest.

                                                                Country charm.


Naples, Florida WAL*MART. Red letters and pink building?  What's happening to corporate standardization?  Didn't blue and gray equal high enough profit?


Another sunset on the Ochopee-Serengeti. 
Tomorrow we get to string our little blinky lights around and over the mo-home.  Hope we don't upset the good-old-boys.

No comments: