Saturday, March 26, 2011

2BZFY (Too Busy For You)

I've never taken to texting. Something about the sending of acronyms evokes excessive hurriedness in our already blinding-speed-age of technology. This could suggest that I’m just too old to adapt to the new and inevitable; Or possibly my mind isn’t able to wrap around the cold and impersonal stringing together of letters to convey an idea. Whatever, I’ll stick with whole sentences to communicate my thoughts and leave the texting acronyms to the more agile thinkers.

I like to think of the slow process, like a seed dropping from the parent, being nourished, sprouting, growing, flowering, reproducing and dying. Beauty stands as testament in death with this 100 year old pine.

Leaving Show Low, AZ this morning and moseying on east toward our rendezvous with Earl and the ICCU's 2011 fundraising bike ride.  www.tcoinc.com/iccu

GGNCUL (Gotta Go Now See You Later)

No comments: