Sunday, January 1, 2012

"A PROMISE MADE IS A DEPT UNPAID"

Here it is, ready or not, the New Year has arrived. Old Father Time has sheered the old making way for the new.

How many resolutions did you make and how many will you keep? I personally gave up on making promises years ago, my consistency at keeping them was 100% "no-hoper." Robert W. Service said, “A promise made is a dept unpaid” and I got real tired of being in dept.

 
A mile or so downhill from the park to the San Pedro River, where the water meets the land, known as a Riparian, I go in search of birds…no luck, I guess they were all back at the park taking handouts from the RV’ers.

I did find one feathered friend, a Raven, atop a pole worrying about something he had found.

Have a fun day catching up on sleep or getting well from last night's hoop-ta-la. 
See you back at the salt mine tomorrow.


No comments: